Banned from ZU for Failing at E3 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Banned from ZU for Failing at E3 Forums

IN BZUFE E3 FAIL YOU

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite Game of All-Time

+3
Triforce of the Gods
8bit
KeeSomething
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Favorite Game of All-Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Game of All-Time Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:54 pm

zenQ

zenQ
BIZZARO ADMIN
BIZZARO ADMIN

Ah tough one.

1. smash series.I have the most fun playing this, even alone.
2. zelda TWW. awesome game. I for one enjoyed the sailing
3. MKwii. loved it, played many day with friends
4. galaxy. great games, altho the controls where a bit lacking, the gamplay made up for it
5. re4. I have some great memories of this game, and I still play it from time to time
6. sonic adventure 2 battle. My favorite sonic game. spend 200 hours to complete it
7. super paper mario. awesome platforming game.

forgot the rest

Also, put some more thought into your post, lets try to not make this a list tread.

Favorite Game of All-Time - Page 2 Fago

27Favorite Game of All-Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Game of All-Time Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:12 pm

KANGALANG

KANGALANG
Nadman
Nadman

True Sorrow wrote:jesus christ i responded to your opinion with an opinion of my own

Obviously my opinion is just whining, there's no doubt there.

Also, fuck man, lay off the caps lock. It's annoying as hell.

That was the point. And yeah, it's kind of like saying "wow what you like sucks, just like what I do and I'll be happy".

28Favorite Game of All-Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Game of All-Time Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:24 am

8bit

8bit
ADMIN
ADMIN

Also, **** "OH LOL I LOVE THE 2D ONES, THEY WERE GREAT". They aren't as good as the 3D games, you nostalgia bathing lollers.

You're wrong.

The people who like the 3D ones are nostalgic.

The 3D Zeldas are just far more boring. There's no challenge, you can't die and the puzzles are almost always extremely easy. The only exceptions are MM and PH, which actually tried to be challenging. That includes tWW, however, I had it pretty high on my list because, despite being easy, it was so damn good.

I would do an overall list, but the Zelda list was hard enough. An overall list... I don't even know. I play so many indie games, and just so many games that are all really good, and hard to compare. (Seriously, how do you compare TF2 with Cave Story, for example?)

https://bzufe.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum