Banned from ZU for Failing at E3 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Banned from ZU for Failing at E3 Forums

IN BZUFE E3 FAIL YOU

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE ZELDA WII CONCEPT ARTWORK IS HERE

+4
Abyss
8bit
True Sorrow
Misericordiam
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1THE ZELDA WII CONCEPT ARTWORK IS HERE Empty THE ZELDA WII CONCEPT ARTWORK IS HERE Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:39 pm

Misericordiam

Misericordiam
BIZZARO ADMIN
BIZZARO ADMIN

https://2img.net/h/i63.photobucket.com/albums/h140/nickthehick2/1244009607013.png

We shouldnt have been banned

True Sorrow

BIZZARO ADMIN
BIZZARO ADMIN

I honestly do not believe that that could even remotely possible be official art.

Seriously, it is just that bad.

8bit

8bit
ADMIN
ADMIN

Yeah, that looks like shit.

If that's really the official art I'm going to be pissed.

LINK HAS A SUPER CHIN

https://bzufe.forumotion.com

Abyss

Abyss
BIZZARO ADMIN
BIZZARO ADMIN

I'm sceptical. There were supposedly no cameras allowed, and I doubt they just casually showed it outside of the room immediately later on.

It could very well be a fake :/

EDIT: In fact, look at this:

THE ZELDA WII CONCEPT ARTWORK IS HERE 1jpgg

8bit

8bit
ADMIN
ADMIN

Why does that look like it's been through the washing machine?

True Sorrow

BIZZARO ADMIN
BIZZARO ADMIN

THE ZELDA WII CONCEPT ARTWORK IS HERE 1244167558687

Better?

also
THE ZELDA WII CONCEPT ARTWORK IS HERE A9e2f50c06

Master Sword origins game?

8bit

8bit
ADMIN
ADMIN

Your sword is upside down bro.

8THE ZELDA WII CONCEPT ARTWORK IS HERE Empty Re: THE ZELDA WII CONCEPT ARTWORK IS HERE Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:52 pm

nod flenders

nod flenders
BIZZARO ADMIN
BIZZARO ADMIN

seeing as link doesn't have a sword in his hand that is the master sword behind him, and wtf why were we banned fetjrkyumn

Triforce of the Gods

Triforce of the Gods
BIZZARO ADMIN
BIZZARO ADMIN

nod flenders wrote:seeing as link doesn't have a sword in his hand that is the master sword behind him, and wtf why were we banned fetjrkyumn

According to Cody, it doesn't count because their is no subtitle. Also, it was shown too late and we're trying to get unbanned with a technicality.

My ass. The only technicality is their stupid reason for why the logo doesn't count. Anyone with half a brain knows it's too early for them to have a subtitle.

10THE ZELDA WII CONCEPT ARTWORK IS HERE Empty Re: THE ZELDA WII CONCEPT ARTWORK IS HERE Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:56 pm

KeeSomething

KeeSomething
ADMIN
ADMIN

It's the official logo as of now. That's a FACT, even if there is no subtitle. Unfortunately, it was officially revealed too late.

We did lose the bet, guys. Just accept it, or don't.

Only two days remain before the ban is lifted. I hope ZU has prepared a "Welcome Back" thread for us troopers, but... eh, that probably won't happen.

11THE ZELDA WII CONCEPT ARTWORK IS HERE Empty Re: THE ZELDA WII CONCEPT ARTWORK IS HERE Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:03 pm

8bit

8bit
ADMIN
ADMIN

KeeNothing wrote:It's the official logo as of now. That's a FACT, even if there is no subtitle. Unfortunately, it was officially revealed too late.

We did lose the bet, guys. Just accept it, or don't.

Only two days remain before the ban is lifted. I hope ZU has prepared a "Welcome Back" thread for us troopers, but... eh, that probably won't happen.

It was revealed on June 2nd, the first day of E3, and it was revealed to the public on June 4th, the last day of E3. Those are both during E3. Your betting post simply said that it had to be during E3, not during the conference, so how is it too late?

12THE ZELDA WII CONCEPT ARTWORK IS HERE Empty Re: THE ZELDA WII CONCEPT ARTWORK IS HERE Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:24 pm

KeeSomething

KeeSomething
ADMIN
ADMIN

I said that the bet was over on Tuesday. The picture was revealed to the public two days after that.

Still, I can see why so many people could be confused. Oh well, I learned. Next year I'll make the rules far more clear.

13THE ZELDA WII CONCEPT ARTWORK IS HERE Empty Re: THE ZELDA WII CONCEPT ARTWORK IS HERE Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:17 pm

Triforce of the Gods

Triforce of the Gods
BIZZARO ADMIN
BIZZARO ADMIN

KeeNothing wrote:Next year I'll make the rules far more clear.

Please do. I don't want the mods try everything in their power to pull crap again.

14THE ZELDA WII CONCEPT ARTWORK IS HERE Empty Re: THE ZELDA WII CONCEPT ARTWORK IS HERE Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:44 pm

KeeSomething

KeeSomething
ADMIN
ADMIN

Next year we'll have to make the bet harder since it is common sense that Zelda Wii will be at E3. We'll probably already have a trailer before than, and E3 will provide a demo.

The bet needs to be harder. Like, perhaps something to do with the game. For example: Is that girl the Master Sword?

We'll think of something. The example may even be answered by the first trailer.

15THE ZELDA WII CONCEPT ARTWORK IS HERE Empty Re: THE ZELDA WII CONCEPT ARTWORK IS HERE Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:24 pm

Triforce of the Gods

Triforce of the Gods
BIZZARO ADMIN
BIZZARO ADMIN

KeeNothing wrote:Next year we'll have to make the bet harder since it is common sense that Zelda Wii will be at E3. We'll probably already have a trailer before than, and E3 will provide a demo.

The bet needs to be harder. Like, perhaps something to do with the game. For example: Is that girl the Master Sword?

We'll think of something. The example may even be answered by the first trailer.

That example would be two one sided. Everywhere I go, everyone is saying she's the Master Sword.

16THE ZELDA WII CONCEPT ARTWORK IS HERE Empty Re: THE ZELDA WII CONCEPT ARTWORK IS HERE Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:38 pm

KeeSomething

KeeSomething
ADMIN
ADMIN

It was just an example.

17THE ZELDA WII CONCEPT ARTWORK IS HERE Empty Re: THE ZELDA WII CONCEPT ARTWORK IS HERE Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:07 pm

Triforce of the Gods

Triforce of the Gods
BIZZARO ADMIN
BIZZARO ADMIN

KeeNothing wrote:It was just an example.

I know.

18THE ZELDA WII CONCEPT ARTWORK IS HERE Empty Re: THE ZELDA WII CONCEPT ARTWORK IS HERE Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:51 pm

KANGALANG

KANGALANG
Nadman
Nadman

Triforce of the Gods wrote:Please do. I don't want the mods try everything in their power to pull crap again.

Baw haw haw.

KeeNothing wrote:Next year we'll have to make the bet harder since it is common sense that Zelda Wii will be at E3. We'll probably already have a trailer before than, and E3 will provide a demo.

I was thinking that maybe next year we could bet on a different game, since it'spractically 100% that the game will be shown. They just did a ton of Mario and a Metroid though, so who knows.

19THE ZELDA WII CONCEPT ARTWORK IS HERE Empty Re: THE ZELDA WII CONCEPT ARTWORK IS HERE Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:55 pm

Triforce of the Gods

Triforce of the Gods
BIZZARO ADMIN
BIZZARO ADMIN

KANGALANG wrote:Baw haw haw.

You guys are waisting your time. Try your unfunny baw crap on someone who actually thinks it's the end of the world due to being banned from ZU for a week. I could care less. I'm only doing this due to the principle of the thing, not because I'm trying to get unbanned early.

20THE ZELDA WII CONCEPT ARTWORK IS HERE Empty Re: THE ZELDA WII CONCEPT ARTWORK IS HERE Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:57 pm

KANGALANG

KANGALANG
Nadman
Nadman

Triforce of the Gods wrote:You guys are waisting

No, I'm stomaching.

your time. Try your unfunny baw crap on someone who actually thinks it's the end of the world due to being banned from ZU for a week. I could care less. I'm only doing this due to the principle of the thing, not because I'm trying to get unbanned early.

If you don't care then stop complaining!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

21THE ZELDA WII CONCEPT ARTWORK IS HERE Empty Re: THE ZELDA WII CONCEPT ARTWORK IS HERE Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:08 am

Triforce of the Gods

Triforce of the Gods
BIZZARO ADMIN
BIZZARO ADMIN

KANGALANG wrote:If you don't care then stop complaining!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Like I said, it's the principle of the thing.

22THE ZELDA WII CONCEPT ARTWORK IS HERE Empty Re: THE ZELDA WII CONCEPT ARTWORK IS HERE Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:17 am

KANGALANG

KANGALANG
Nadman
Nadman

o i get it thanks for the suport

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum