Banned from ZU for Failing at E3 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Banned from ZU for Failing at E3 Forums

IN BZUFE E3 FAIL YOU

You are not connected. Please login or register

SO HOW ABOUT DEM SPIRIT TRACKS?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SO HOW ABOUT DEM SPIRIT TRACKS? Empty SO HOW ABOUT DEM SPIRIT TRACKS? Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:29 am

KANGALANG

KANGALANG
Nadman
Nadman

AND DEM GAMEPLAYS FROM DEM SHOWFLOORS COMING SOON FROM DEM VIDYA CAMERAS?

2SO HOW ABOUT DEM SPIRIT TRACKS? Empty Re: SO HOW ABOUT DEM SPIRIT TRACKS? Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:41 am

KANGALANG

KANGALANG
Nadman
Nadman

Riding the train with combat gameplay (off-screen)
Dungeon gameplay (off-screen)

3SO HOW ABOUT DEM SPIRIT TRACKS? Empty Re: SO HOW ABOUT DEM SPIRIT TRACKS? Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:08 pm

KeeSomething

KeeSomething
ADMIN
ADMIN

Honestly, I think Spirit Tracks looks terrible. Just like Phantom Hourglass. I hate everything from the ugly graphics to the watered-down gameplay and lack of a true overworld.

I can't believe the series has come to such a low point.

4SO HOW ABOUT DEM SPIRIT TRACKS? Empty Re: SO HOW ABOUT DEM SPIRIT TRACKS? Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:59 pm

True Sorrow

BIZZARO ADMIN
BIZZARO ADMIN

I'm with Kee on this one. It just looks like the same stuff. And considering how bad that was, I'm...not confident about the outcome of this one at all. I'm honestly looking more forward to the Wii Zelda, and all we have of that is artwork...

They could at least make the dungeons more than just palette colour swaps of the last, that's the absolute minimum requirement, especially for a DS game D:

5SO HOW ABOUT DEM SPIRIT TRACKS? Empty Re: SO HOW ABOUT DEM SPIRIT TRACKS? Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:14 am

8bit

8bit
ADMIN
ADMIN

I loved phantom hourglass. It was the only 3D Zelda with decent core gameplay, and I loved the structure of the giant dungeon, which created a sense of originality, epicness, (which is hard to do in a handheld game) and difficulty which would have applied in any Zelda game.

The boss fights were original and awesome, the boat customization was a nice touch, and Linebeck was one of the coolest Zelda characters ever.

The only criticism I have is that the art didn't translate well on the DS (which is understandable, though I feel it could have looked better, considering how good SM64DS looked, and how good KHDS is looking.)

I don't really understand people who found it easier than Twilight Princess. I found PH to be actually slightly challenging, where with TP, like every 3D Zelda besides PH, held no challenge whatsoever. (You might point out the puzzles, but really, the puzzles are laughable to anyone who's really experienced with adventure games. Its the mesh of challenging combat and puzzles which made Zelda what it was, difficulty wise, and I feel every 3D game besides PH failed in that way.)

https://bzufe.forumotion.com

6SO HOW ABOUT DEM SPIRIT TRACKS? Empty Re: SO HOW ABOUT DEM SPIRIT TRACKS? Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:46 am

True Sorrow

BIZZARO ADMIN
BIZZARO ADMIN

I'm sorry, but I just cannot agree with anything you said in that post. Especially the difficulty part. It's just...horrible.

Oh, and the huge dungeon was awful. I WOULD have liked it somewhat, but the fact that you had to go through the same places a gazillion times over just completely ruined it for me.

I ALREADY FIGURED OUT THE PUZZLE

I DON'T NEED TO GO THERE AGAIN

7SO HOW ABOUT DEM SPIRIT TRACKS? Empty Re: SO HOW ABOUT DEM SPIRIT TRACKS? Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:27 pm

Abyss

Abyss
BIZZARO ADMIN
BIZZARO ADMIN

True Sorrow wrote:I'm sorry, but I just cannot agree with anything you said in that post. Especially the difficulty part. It's just...horrible.

Oh, and the huge dungeon was awful. I WOULD have liked it somewhat, but the fact that you had to go through the same places a gazillion times over just completely ruined it for me.

I ALREADY FIGURED OUT THE PUZZLE

I DON'T NEED TO GO THERE AGAIN

Will always be harder than the likes of OoT and TP to me, just because of the control scheme. That's honestly the entire key behind difficulty with older 2D titles.

Also, Temple of the Ocean King happened to offer shortcuts as you gathered more items. So more often than not you wouldn't have to go through everything all over again. I do agree though, it was a completely unnecessary part of the game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum