Banned from ZU for Failing at E3 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Banned from ZU for Failing at E3 Forums

IN BZUFE E3 FAIL YOU

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did you like Nintendo's E3 conference?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Did you like Nintendo's E3 conference? Empty Did you like Nintendo's E3 conference? Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:21 pm

KeeSomething

KeeSomething
ADMIN
ADMIN

Even though there was no Zelda Wii announcement, I have to say that I'm super hyped over the Metroid: Another M Trailer! It seems like a fresh approach to a series that started feeing tired after Metroid Prime 3. I'm a little worried that the focus on exploration will be watered down, but I'll have to see more before I pass judgement.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 was another big surprise. It's a safe sequel, but that can work since the original Galaxy was so much fun. There is more that can be done with this type of game.

Golden Sun DS was another shocker. I'm indifferent since I have a love-hate relationship with the games, but I'm glad it was announced. It shows that Nintendo is listening to their fans.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii. . . It looks completely empty and uninspired. It should be a WiiWare title.

Overall, I'm really excited for 2010! Nintendo has some good titles coming, and you just know they are working on a new Zelda Wii title as we speak.

8bit

8bit
ADMIN
ADMIN

THIS IS NOT THE CORRECT FORUM FOR HAPPINESS.

THIS IS THE BITCHING AND MOANING FORUM. ONLY BITCHING AND MOANING IS ALOWED HERE. I'LL BE MOVING THIS TO THE VIDYA FORUM.

Anyway, yeah, I did like it. As far as their show goes I'm gonna say:

Presentation: 60/100
Software: 90/100
Hardware: N/A
Overall: 80/100

So not bad, but not amazing either.

I give Microsoft-

Presentation: 80/100
Software:80/100
Hardware: 95/100
Overall: 90/100

And Sony-

Presentation: 90/100
Software: 80/100
Hardware: 75/100
Overall: 85/100

All three did better than last year, in my opinion, but Microsoft just took the cake with Natal, Left 4 Dead 2, and that Epic game, and I think Sony just barely edged over Nintendo with their PS3 Motion++.

But yeah, with:

New Super Mario Bros. Wii (which looks great, in my opinion)
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Kingdom Hearts DS (Which looks, graphically, AMAZING for a DS game)
WarioWare DIY
WiiSports Resort Archery (WSR is confirmed to have at least 12 different games which is impressive.)
Metroid: Another M (Having the best looking trailer despite the worst sounding subtile)

Nintendo did pretty good in my book.

https://bzufe.forumotion.com

True Sorrow

BIZZARO ADMIN
BIZZARO ADMIN

I thought they did well.

Galaxy 2 looks pretty good, if nothing else.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii is side-scrolling Mario with 4-player multiplayer, all at the same time, so I'm looking even more to that.

Metroid is Metroid. 3-d Metroid from a 3rd-person perspective. I can't really ask for anything more in that area.

So yeah, I thought it was pretty good.

KANGALANG

KANGALANG
Nadman
Nadman

Other than the really surprising amount that Nintendo put out this year (and that isn't even including the Metroid announcement which I'm 'meh' about), I'm glad they got me interested in the DSi. Sure, it's still a DS Lite+, but the DSiWare is starting to look really inviting.

8bit

8bit
ADMIN
ADMIN

KANGALANG wrote:Other than the really surprising amount that Nintendo put out this year (and that isn't even including the Metroid announcement which I'm 'meh' about), I'm glad they got me interested in the DSi. Sure, it's still a DS Lite+, but the DSiWare is starting to look really inviting.

Want WarioWare DIY

https://bzufe.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum