Banned from ZU for Failing at E3 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Banned from ZU for Failing at E3 Forums

IN BZUFE E3 FAIL YOU

You are not connected. Please login or register

FFFFUUUUUUU--

+5
Triforce of the Gods
KANGALANG
8bit
KeeSomething
Sir Tott
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26FFFFUUUUUUU-- - Page 2 Empty Re: FFFFUUUUUUU-- Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:46 pm

Triforce of the Gods

Triforce of the Gods
BIZZARO ADMIN
BIZZARO ADMIN

Wasn't a big fan of the pirate one on reruns, but for the most part they were great. Interesting to find out that The Doctor's actions influencing what the word doctor means was a pet theory of Moffat's in 1995. Oh, and River being Amy and Rory's kid as well as being part Time Lord: Moffat is a foreshadowing genius. "You wouldn't survive and neither would I" ~River, Silence in the Library.

27FFFFUUUUUUU-- - Page 2 Empty Re: FFFFUUUUUUU-- Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:52 pm

Asta

Asta
BIZZARO ADMIN
BIZZARO ADMIN

Ha, yeah, that was amazing.

I was thinking that "The only water in the forest is the river" was referring to that time when Amy and River were in the forest in the episode "Flesh and Stone", but turns out Amy was probably replaced by a flesh avatar at the beginning of this season instead...or was she? *dun dun dun*

I've still so many questions though...do you reckon that the Doctor who died at the beginning of this season was the flesh clone? Or is that too obvious?

28FFFFUUUUUUU-- - Page 2 Empty Re: FFFFUUUUUUU-- Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:54 pm

Triforce of the Gods

Triforce of the Gods
BIZZARO ADMIN
BIZZARO ADMIN

Wasn't it said she was replaced sometime during The Impossible Astronaut/Day of the Moon?

At first I thought it was the flesh Doctor, but didn't he die at the end of The Almost People?

29FFFFUUUUUUU-- - Page 2 Empty Re: FFFFUUUUUUU-- Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:57 pm

Asta

Asta
BIZZARO ADMIN
BIZZARO ADMIN

Triforce of the Gods wrote:Wasn't it said she was replaced sometime during The Impossible Astronaut/Day of the Moon?

At first I thought it was the flesh Doctor, but didn't he die at the end of The Almost People?

Yeah, the Doctor said she was *probably* taken just before they went to America...I'm still not sure though.

And the flesh Doctor was talking about possibly finding a way to come back, so who knows, perhaps he succeeds...? It seems the flesh remains sentient even after the physical form has melted or decayed. So creepy, lol.

30FFFFUUUUUUU-- - Page 2 Empty Re: FFFFUUUUUUU-- Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:00 pm

Triforce of the Gods

Triforce of the Gods
BIZZARO ADMIN
BIZZARO ADMIN

Asta wrote:Yeah, the Doctor said she was *probably* taken just before they went to America...I'm still not sure though.
Doesn't really leave much other choices. They narrowed down when the baby was conceived to Amy and Rory's honeymoon night, so that's somewhere between The Big Bang and The Impossible Astronaut.

31FFFFUUUUUUU-- - Page 2 Empty Re: FFFFUUUUUUU-- Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:07 pm

Asta

Asta
BIZZARO ADMIN
BIZZARO ADMIN

Triforce of the Gods wrote:
Asta wrote:Yeah, the Doctor said she was *probably* taken just before they went to America...I'm still not sure though.
Doesn't really leave much other choices. They narrowed down when the baby was conceived to Amy and Rory's honeymoon night, so that's somewhere between The Big Bang and The Impossible Astronaut.

Aye, that's true.

It would have been the most awesome foreshadowing ever though if the title "Flesh and Stone" actually did refer to Amy being taken by the Silence then.

32FFFFUUUUUUU-- - Page 2 Empty Re: FFFFUUUUUUU-- Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:12 pm

Triforce of the Gods

Triforce of the Gods
BIZZARO ADMIN
BIZZARO ADMIN

Now my question. Part two to A Good Man Goes to War is called Let's Kill Hitler...WTF?

33FFFFUUUUUUU-- - Page 2 Empty Re: FFFFUUUUUUU-- Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:20 pm

Asta

Asta
BIZZARO ADMIN
BIZZARO ADMIN

Triforce of the Gods wrote:Now my question. Part two to A Good Man Goes to War is called Let's Kill Hitler...WTF?

Bahaha. Razz Yes, it's an odd title!

Is it actually part two though, or a new episode? Well, I guess it probably is a two-parter, considering how the last episode ended. I've been avoiding looking at spoilers online for it...September's going to take forever to roll around. D:

Edit: Sorry Trify (lol), I've got to head off. Talk to you later! Very Happy

34FFFFUUUUUUU-- - Page 2 Empty Re: FFFFUUUUUUU-- Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:31 am

GECK-101

GECK-101
BIZZARO ADMIN
BIZZARO ADMIN

Triforce of the Gods wrote:FFFFUUUUUUU-- - Page 2 Lolwat

lol wat

I don't know about you guys but I find Ranny's post hilarious. And fuck her for saying Nayru is shit.Hahahaha.

Oh, and, winning.

35FFFFUUUUUUU-- - Page 2 Empty Re: FFFFUUUUUUU-- Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:22 pm

BlizzyBlizzBlizz

BlizzyBlizzBlizz
BIZZARO ADMIN
BIZZARO ADMIN

Ranil/Ranny/Stormy is on my ignore list on ZU. I can't stand her Luigi/Fire Emblem fangirlism, and that everything I seem to say she'll take it personal and make a huge argument out of it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum