Banned from ZU for Failing at E3 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Banned from ZU for Failing at E3 Forums

IN BZUFE E3 FAIL YOU

You are not connected. Please login or register

As well as Bidoof banners, winners got ...

+5
Abyss
HydroShadow
8bit
Triforce of the Gods
KANGALANG
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

KANGALANG

KANGALANG
Nadman
Nadman

Unlimited name changes for the duration of having the banners. You obviously keep the namer afterwards as well.

Cool perk.

Triforce of the Gods

Triforce of the Gods
BIZZARO ADMIN
BIZZARO ADMIN

And they can change their costume rank if they couldn't already.

8bit

8bit
ADMIN
ADMIN

We're definitely doing this again next year.

https://bzufe.forumotion.com

Triforce of the Gods

Triforce of the Gods
BIZZARO ADMIN
BIZZARO ADMIN

I love how they refuse to accept the official art as Zelda Wii being revealed, even though that's better than a logo, and then add perks to the "winners" that were never part of the bet.

And by love, I mean loathe.

8bit

8bit
ADMIN
ADMIN

Triforce of the Gods wrote:I love how they refuse to accept the official art as Zelda Wii being revealed, even though that's better than a logo, and then add perks to the "winners" that were never part of the bet.

I have no problem with the perks. It'll attract more people next year, but they're giving these to people who weren't even signed up for the bet? Wut?

Triforce of the Gods

Triforce of the Gods
BIZZARO ADMIN
BIZZARO ADMIN

8bit wrote:I have no problem with the perks. It'll attract more people next year, but they're giving these to people who weren't even signed up for the bet? Wut?

I should have worded that better. The "that weren't part of the bet" was referring to the added perks.

KANGALANG

KANGALANG
Nadman
Nadman

Triforce of the Gods wrote:I love how they refuse to accept the official art as Zelda Wii being revealed, even though that's better than a logo, and then add perks to the "winners" that were never part of the bet.

BBBAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

What qualifies as Zelda Wii being shown:
-Trailer
-Screenshots
-The official logo being shown
-Gameplay demonstration
-Playable Demo

Where there does it say concept art or official art? It doesn't have a logo, that's just Zelda in blue (not going to be on the game's box or anything at all past this image likely), and one last thing:

PAINTING OF LINK =/= As well as Bidoof banners, winners got ... Darknut-twilight

HydroShadow

HydroShadow
BIZZARO ADMIN
BIZZARO ADMIN

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

The artwork wasn't shown to the public, it doesn't count.

KANGALANG

KANGALANG
Nadman
Nadman

Triforce, I made you a new sig:

As well as Bidoof banners, winners got ... BAWWWWW-GOD

LLLLLLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL BAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

HydroShadow

HydroShadow
BIZZARO ADMIN
BIZZARO ADMIN

Triforce, is your favorite song BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Black Sheep?

KANGALANG

KANGALANG
Nadman
Nadman

HAS YOU ANY BIDOOF WOOL?

"NO SIR

NO SIR

I GOT BAWNED"

HydroShadow

HydroShadow
BIZZARO ADMIN
BIZZARO ADMIN

As well as Bidoof banners, winners got ... Waaahmbulance

Did someone call us?

8bit

8bit
ADMIN
ADMIN

Yes I did oh god my dads having a heart attack help him waaaaarametics

HydroShadow wrote:The artwork wasn't shown to the public, it doesn't count.

It was shown to the public. During E3. Nintendo released that poster, it wasn't a leak.

Besides that, the betting thread didn't even say it had to be shown to everyone, just that it had to be shown.

GK wrote:What qualifies as Zelda Wii being shown:
-Trailer
-Screenshots
-Gameplay demonstration
-Playable Demo

As well as Bidoof banners, winners got ... Zeldawiiposter1423x600

Triforce of the Gods

Triforce of the Gods
BIZZARO ADMIN
BIZZARO ADMIN

You use the same fail reason as the mods. Guess what? Artwork isn't on the list of what counts as it not being shown either, so if we lost so did they.

Abyss

Abyss
BIZZARO ADMIN
BIZZARO ADMIN

In all honesty I think concept art is actually better than just the logo being shown (and it WAS shown too, as 8bit showed). If we're going to be uptight about it then that would still be good enough, as it's right there on the list. It wasn't specified who had to be presented with this info, it wasn't specified when on the 2nd of June it needed to be shown, and the official logo is basically in the concept art.

How ironic that we lost because of the conditions of the bet when at the same time we won because of them.

KANGALANG

KANGALANG
Nadman
Nadman

IT ISN'T THE OFFICIAL LOGO SINCE IT DOESN'T HAVE A TITLE.

Wow, who'd have known the new game would have that Zelda title, in that font?

The game is not called "The Legend of Zelda", so it is not the official logo.

EDIT: Also:

BAWWWWWW WHY DIDN'T WE GET THE BANNERS, WE OBVIOUSLY WON SO THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN BANNED NOT US BAWWWWWWWWW

True Sorrow

BIZZARO ADMIN
BIZZARO ADMIN

Official logo or not, it was released too late.

Sorry, guys.

KeeSomething

KeeSomething
ADMIN
ADMIN

KANGALANG wrote:

-Trailer
-Screenshots
-Gameplay demonstration
-Playable Demo

Where there does it say concept art or official art? It doesn't have a logo, that's just Zelda in blue (not going to be on the game's box or anything at all past this image likely), and one last thing:
Considering how the painting has a unique logo, I'd say it's official. Just like how this logo was official until it became this.

But I guess it doesn't matter since, like stated by True Sorrow, it was released 2 days late.

nokotin

nokotin
BIZZARO ADMIN
BIZZARO ADMIN

KeeSomething wrote:
KANGALANG wrote:

-Trailer
-Screenshots
-Gameplay demonstration
-Playable Demo

Considering how the painting has a unique logo, I'd say it's official. Just like how this logo was official until it became this.

But I guess it doesn't matter since, like stated by True Sorrow, it was released 2 days late.

Haha the position of the stars in the current logo always makes me laugh. Yes, I'm easily amused.

KeeSomething

KeeSomething
ADMIN
ADMIN

The star arrangement is the same in SMG2's current logo.

nokotin

nokotin
BIZZARO ADMIN
BIZZARO ADMIN

KeeSomething wrote:The star arrangement is the same in SMG2's current logo.

You're right! So the logo will continue to amuse me for years to come.

Edit: I'm surprised Nintendo didn't edit it.

8bit

8bit
ADMIN
ADMIN

KANGALANG wrote:IT ISN'T THE OFFICIAL LOGO SINCE IT DOESN'T HAVE A TITLE.

It has a title. The Legend of Zelda.

Wow, who'd have known the new game would have that Zelda title, in that font?

Despite looking similar too other logos, it is a new design.

The game is not called "The Legend of Zelda", so it is not the official logo.

You know this how? It probably wont be called "The Legend of Zelda", but it very well might be, and that is obviously the working title. It wouldn't be the first game to recycle it's original title. Sonic has done it. Prince of Persia has done it.

If we had this competition about Prince of Persia when the last Prince of Persia was announced we would have lost because it has no subtitle, by your logic, which doesn't make any sense.

True Sorrow wrote:Official logo or not, it was released too late.

Sorry, guys.

No it wasn't. The bet said nothing about Nintendo's conference. It said 'during E3', and it also didn't say it had to be released to everyone, just that it had to be shown to someone. However, the art and logo were both shown privately and released to the public during E3.

KeeSomething

KeeSomething
ADMIN
ADMIN

8bit wrote:
No it wasn't. The bet said nothing about Nintendo's conference. It said 'during E3', and it also didn't say it had to be released to everyone, just that it had to be shown to someone. However, the art and logo were both shown privately and released to the public during E3.
But it was revealed to the public until after. You know, officially unveiled.

The press got the artwork shown to them behind closed doors, so that's not an official announcement. I mean, we've known about Zelda Wii since Miyamoto announced it last year in an interview, but that's not an official announcement.

We lost, guys. Don't worry, this ban is almost up! Very Happy

8bit

8bit
ADMIN
ADMIN

KeeNothing wrote:But it was revealed to the public until after. You know, officially unveiled.

The press got the artwork shown to them behind closed doors, so that's not an official announcement. I mean, we've known about Zelda Wii since Miyamoto announced it last year in an interview, but that's not an official announcement.

It was released to the public on June 4th, the last day of E3.

KANGALANG

KANGALANG
Nadman
Nadman

8bit wrote:It has a title. The Legend of Zelda.

The game isn't called "The Legend of Zelda".

Despite looking similar too other logos, it is a new design.

It's a different colour.

You know this how? It probably wont be called "The Legend of Zelda", but it very well might be, and that is obviously the working title. It wouldn't be the first game to recycle it's original title. Sonic has done it. Prince of Persia has done it.

If we had this competition about Prince of Persia when the last Prince of Persia was announced we would have lost because it has no subtitle, by your logic, which doesn't make any sense.

They won't have two games called the same thing. I don't believe it's a working title so much as it's a place holder for a title yet to be revealed. Also, I could be proven wrong at it could be called The Legend of Zelda, but what are the chances considering that every single game but the first has had a subtitle after it?

Also, there better be no beef from you and Kee once you get back to ZU!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum